Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Remember, Remember, the 31st of October... ok, that doesn't really rhyme

I've finally decided on my Halloween costume- I'm going to be V from V for Vendetta! Kind of the girly version, though.


Oh yeah. So badass.

So I ordered the hat, the mask, a cloak, and some black (lace) gloves on Amazon today. Thank goodness for Prime shipping! And yeah, I did say lace gloves- the kind that go up past my elbows. I'm going to be wearing a little black dress and fishnet tights, too, rather than the tunic-y thing that he's wearing. And I'm not getting the knives, but I'll be carrying some red roses like the ones V gives to people before he kills them. So it'll be like a V for Vendetta/ femme fatale look. Hell hath no fury, baby. Hell hath no fury.

I've never been this excited for Halloween before. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment