It's one of my TA traditions to play this song for my students as they're coming in to the classroom for the last discussion session of the semester:
At this point in the semester, everybody needs a little Freddie Mercury pick-me-up. It definitely improves my mood. And to be honest, I think it helps me get better teaching evals. Win-win-win.
Gosh, I just realized that it's World AIDS Day, and Freddie Mercury died of AIDS. Feeling kind of sad now. I think I need to listen to the song again.
At this point in the semester, everybody needs a little Freddie Mercury pick-me-up. It definitely improves my mood. And to be honest, I think it helps me get better teaching evals. Win-win-win.
Gosh, I just realized that it's World AIDS Day, and Freddie Mercury died of AIDS. Feeling kind of sad now. I think I need to listen to the song again.
No comments:
Post a Comment